Re: christmas music

In a message dated 12/3/2003 11:37:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, shadow@teuton.org writes:
now i only own Darket Night, and want some more christmas music.

the problem is so much christmas music is overdone and poppy.

i LOVE DNOTY

are there comparisons? artists to consider? i like appalachian christmas
music too (think Pat a Pan, and rise up shepherd)

rhys

My vote would go to Bruce Cockburn's "Christmas".  I listen to it even more than DNOTY.

Steve
oncleboo@aol.com

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke