RE: christmas music

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, kenneth nussbaum wrote:

> (snip)
>
> I downloaded the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special (on accident; it was
> labelled "Southpark Thanksgiving")
> Anyway, if there's a way that I can get the file to you, I'd be happy to do
> it.
> ken

Hey Ken, I appreciate that.  But actually, I have it as part of the
Charlie Brown DVDs.  The estate of Charles Schulz can have my filthy money
any day of the week.

Now, if only they'd put a complete collection...of the CBS specials (and
the Zinger Zapper commercials...o please?) _or_ of the strips.  Or, you
know, both.

-Drew J, who's dreaming...

Drew Johnson - djohnson@snowplow.org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)
          http://www.livejournal.com/~monkeydance