RE: Christian Rock

--- Thom Jurek <blueofnoon@msn.com> wrote:
> Oh man, is everybody on this list a Christian and
> into CCM? Maybe I am in
> the wrong place....

No, you're not in the wrong place. I can't remember
who it was that already addressed this. (I hate
getting posts out of order.) I obviously can't speak
for the entire list, especially since many here have a
significantly longer history here than I, but  the
population here is quite varied (and more than one
would guess. I get the feeling there are several
lurkers). My impression thus far is that the group is
a self selected set who enjoy/love/admire/are moved
by/etc. ... the music of OTR.

-christina