RE: Christian Rock

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, AngryJ5 wrote:

> At 02:24 PM 2003-12-04, Drew Johnson wrote:
> >attracted to that - I know I was (well, that and admittedly I am an
> >unabashed fool for a good female vocalist - give me Tori and Kate, or give
> >me Death and all that).  And for better or worse, a lot of Christians like
> >-Drew J
>
> what about liz? sarah? pj? vienna? P(*)E?!

Oh, don't get me wrong...nothing wrong with these folks.  Even Christina
"Which is more real, my makeup or me?" Aguilera has a good tone when she's
not trying to do something dumb with her voice.  But Ms Amos and Ms Bush
were the two that got me started down that road back when I got exposed
"Sensual World" and "Little Earthquakes".

-Drew J

Drew Johnson - djohnson@snowplow.org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)
          http://www.livejournal.com/~monkeydance