RE: christmas music

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 13:13, rhys frank wrote:

> i think Drummer Boy deserves and cries out for a rap/pop version with hard
> drum beats. not the sappy choral arrangements with men and women singing
> soulfully.

I agree. My current favorite is the one from White Heart more than a
decade ago.

Our theme for our Christmas service this year is along the drummer boy
line, we'd like to have a rhythmic element of some sort in all of our
stuff and then end with drummer boy. Are there any other good versions
of this song that are rockin'?

Troy