re: rip t0rn [was: too early]

Zayne commented about 'Ordinary People'

i love that book and movie. read other judith guest books after stumbling
upon this jewel but none were as lovely, distrubing, and human as
'ordinary people' was for me.

and I replied enthusiastically...

Yeah! It's actually my alltime favorite film. I watched it on tv the other night with my parents and sister. Can't get enough of it. Besides all of the amazing thematic elements and cinematography and direction and all that goes into the craft of making a film, it probably has the best across the board acting than any other film I can think of.

There's a thought...which film has the best all around performances - not just by one character, but from the entire cast? Thoughts?

Do I contradict myself?
Very well, I contradict myself.
I am large.
I contain multitudes.