re: rip t0rn [was: too early]

kelvin wrote:

<><><I've had a similar beef for years. Working with teenagers, I've been
called to task for seeing a movie simply cuz it has an R rating - even
though there is maybe no sex or nudity and the R is for subject matter or
maybe one to many F word - like 'Ordinary People' for instance.<><>

i love that book and movie. read other judith guest books after stumbling
upon this jewel but none were as lovely, distrubing, and human as
'ordinary people' was for me.

sunny & warm w/snow showers in the forecast,
zayne
--

  wrosesongs@fastmail.fm