Exploitative Adult Ent.; was: Jeff Bridges in _The Big Lebowski_

Aaron Edwards, after, both,  assuming that I was named "Jeff Bridges,"
and falling into the trap of saying something too specific (and a little
bit too much of a stock talking point), in the midst of discussing a
very broad topic, sheepishly wrote:

"I'm sorry everyone, I'm just going to shut up from now on. "

Don't lose heart, there, young lad, I was hoping that you would explore
a less conventional angle, like the effect it has had on your young and
tender mind, or the irritated and tender flesh, rubbed raw by the hand
you will use to shake those of the listees that you will meet in person
(eeewwww).

Maybe something else will come to mind, but, I think that, lewd
entertainment designed primarily for the  titillation of the audience,
while, most of which, not being banned in a society with as much
surviving libertarianism, as ours, might be confronted by oTr listees in
a manner parallel to the way a boy band album, or fluffy Hollywood epic
on the misadventures of vapid characters.

"Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man!"- The Dude in _The Big
Lebowski_

<<<WARNING!!!!!!!!ICLOSE YOUR EYES, AND READ NO FURTHER!>>>

p.s., after some google.com newsgroup research, I think I discovered
exactly what young Aaron was complaining about, regarding the
exploitation of young females, the right keywords led me to an
insightful online newsgroup discussion.

It turns out that the DVD revolution has affected the adult film
industry, as well as Hollywood, and they often feel the need to include
"extras" not seen in releases on VHS, or shown in Pee-Wee Herman's local
theatre.

An amateur reviewer felt that the extra footage on a DVD included
something, which, both before and, as far as I could discover, since,
has been a taboo, i.e.,  not a good way to stay in the good favour of
the Justice Department, in the United States, which was an exploitation
of an 18 year old actress named Paris, in, what, judging from the title.
must be a war picture,  _Assault That Ass_.  The newsgroup was divided
over the ethics of allowing 18 year olds to choose to be put in such
situations.

If I told you specifics, you would say "eeeww!!!!" and then say
"eeewww!!!" again.