Re: Send Kylie To The Other Side Of The World

no that's why i like hotwire. i have 2 hours in which to decide to buy the
ticket. i still don't know when i fly, but it's preferable to them swiping my
card.
however if you want to try lowball pricing, do priceline. mom told me once
about skyauction which is another alternative, though me - geek, could not
figure out how it worked!

Hmm. I probably couldn't figure it out either. :) I'm gonna look at Hotwire, but I'm thinking it won't let me fly to Okinawa... only to the mainland.

how about a pair of ebony chopsticks

:) Um, sure! That means someone else will have to give 38 bucks! :)