Re: Send Kylie To The Other Side Of The World

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, kylie wilkerson wrote:

> With Priceline... you can't know what time you fly until you buy it...
> rite?  Do they at least tell you whether they accept your bid before you
> give them a credit card?? That's my question.

no that's why i like hotwire. i have 2 hours in which to decide to buy the
ticket.

i still don't know when i fly, but it's preferable to them swiping my
card.

however if you want to try lowball pricing, do priceline. mom told me once
about skyauction which is another alternative, though me - geek, could not
figure out how it worked!

> Actually... if like 100 of you gave me 19 bucks each(which is way less
> than the electric bill)... I could go to Japan and see my true love!!

how about a pair of ebony chopsticks
?

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.