Re: Re: arrangements with Rockbottom Brewery

On 11/4/03 2:55 PM, quoth the effervescent dtemmesfeld@eim-inc.com at
dtemmesfeld@eim-inc.com:

>http://www.rockbottom.com/

Oh! I think The Blond has mentioned this place-- the one out here in King
of Prussia, that is. Sounds good!

As we get closer, though, and know how many people want to go, I may call
them just in case to make sure everything's kosher. Well, not kosher per
se, but you know what I mean.

So we're up to, what, a possible dozen or so people? The Blond and me,
bink & Beth, Dan and Margarita, Bru-Say, Rhys and David (yes? Yes?) Kylie
and...Kylie, are you coming with someone? Lynzi and Jay....

Is this all hopeful thinking, or did y'all express positive vibes? Come
now, Lostees, there must be more!