Re: Over the Rhine - Digital Video Disc (aka OtR DVD)

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Temmesfeld, Daniel wrote:

> Is this still slated for some kind of release?
> Wasn't it being recorded two xmas shows ago?
> Or am I high?
>
> Dan

Dan -
	Nope, you're definitely not high.  www.montageproductions.com has
the skinny on what's happening with the project.  I don't know if Kris
Barberg is watching this space, so I'll mention that I spoke with her a
few months ago, and she believed it'd be out sometime early next year.  I
believe that she spent a lot of time on the progression of OHIO, and I
think she wanted footage of some of the current/delayed tour.

-Drew J (not THE Drew, just the other Drew)

Drew Johnson - djohnson@snowplow.org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)
          http://www.livejournal.com/~monkeydance