Re: What's the word?

From: Jeff McCloud Subject: What's the word?

Anyone know what the word is about OTR's concerts after Nov. 15? The announcement of postponing the tour the other week indicated, at least in my read of it, that all shows through the end of the year would be postponed. But the website shows only those performances from the date of the announcement through Nov. 14 as being postponed, with others thereafter still on.

I'd appreciate any insight, since I'd love to make the Dec. 5 show in Baltimore.

I don't know anything for sure, but they're still booked for the 12/4 show in NYC according to the venue, and tickets are currently on sale. So I'm assuming they're still planning on doing the dates not marked as postponed. I volunteered for merch duty a while ago but haven't heard anything yet.

Hmmm, Baltimore's not so far...

Keith from NY