What's the word?

Anyone know what the word is about OTR's concerts
after Nov. 15? The announcement of postponing the
tour the other week indicated, at least in my
read of it, that all shows through the end of the
year would be postponed. But the website shows
only those performances from the date of the
announcement through Nov. 14 as being postponed,
with others thereafter still on.

I'd appreciate any insight, since I'd love to
make the Dec. 5 show in Baltimore.

Jeff

=====
Jeff McCloud