RE: [OTR] Rockbottom Brewery (a shorter walk from the Taft)

Anita wrote

>>I will very likely not make it to Oiho b/c they're playing in Baltimore
>>the weekend before (anyone East Coast-ish, please raise your hand... we'll
>>figure out something to do after this show, too!) but I had to put in my
>>two cents:

And I just looked at my syllabus and I have a final the day after the
Baltimore show, so this one isn't going to happen for me.  First the Red Sox
vs. Yankees while they were here in VA and now school responsibilities.
Okay...for all of you baseball fans out there have you heard that Grady
Little is having problems at home in NC? He was trying to get some yardwork
done at home and couldn't get the mower going.  He was having trouble
pulling the starter. Ba da bing.  All non-baseball fans move on, there is
nothing to see here.

That being said, I don't have school until January after the 6th of
December.  Any Virginia people wanting/thinking of going out to Taft?
Anyone?  I would really like to see Pedro the Lion w/ OtR.

>>All future OTR gatherings should involve a clown, right, Ysoie?
>>Bink, back me up here... ;)

Is Ouchy now in the Construction business?

Out here pondering his options.