Re: oh no...WHOA.

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Troy Miller wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 17:46, DustyVolume wrote:
> > The news is indeed sad, but not because of missed shows, or the
> > possibility of a divorce and then the inevitible dissolution of Over
> > the Rhine.
>
> Whoa, there - that's just a *leetle* bit of a logical leap there, idn
> it?

that was! holy cow i missed that (:

boy the telephone is working well today

(or i'm just more sarcastic than usual) (:

> Speaking in the same vein as Rhys, being a newly married (almost 6mos)
> person, sometimes you just need time together. Not
> on-the-road-doin'-your-thing together, just together. My wife and I have
> declined more than one engagement simply because we've been running
> ourselves ragged, and need time to ourselves - even though we were
> running ourselves ragged *together*.

yea, somehow driving on the road is fun, but... the stay at home wkds are
turning out *really* nice. it's wierd. we still like our adventures, but
staying athome turns into one now too (:

woot!

2 months! feels like longer in the best possible way.

6 mos, how cool for you guys

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.