Re: The ticket story.

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 Ysobelle@aol.com wrote:

> I think it was at this point, already tired and frustrated, that
> something snapped. There was a sudden cold breeze to my right, and I
> turned to find not Liesel at my elbow, but The Queen from Snow White,
> with her long black robes and glittering crown, only I don't think Disney
> had the Clanging Chimes of Doom circling her head but it's been a while
> since I've seen the movie so what do I know. With perfect composure, she
> begins readying this troll for his imminent death when he squeaks that he
> is indeed but a troll, and we must see his manager.

i have *got* to meet this leisel ! she sounds perfect! i am still working
on my snow queen act, it looks more like the dribbly rain/fog effect than
icy crackly snow queen. Leisel, do you give lessons? (:

and yz, you write wonderful stories - write some more! they are
descriptive and funny

thanks for the rest of the story. i was wondering what it was all about.

bink is so good at vague references to things in person. he kinda reminds
me of an absent minded professor kind of person.

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.