RE: Re[2]: The real reason

>>It made me laugh and I don't know who chris is...

>>i am sure he is a nice fellow though...

>>that bastard.

I know of him, and I could have sworn from the descriptions given to me,
that it was *HIM* in the stands at Wrigley Field that reached for that foul
ball!!!!  I also hear rumors that he was on the phone with Grady Little
telling him to keep Pedro in for the eighth inning.

Out here,
Barry

PS  While we certainly never want to put people up on pedestals, these two
(and band) are on a stage performing for us, bringing happiness/sadness into
our lives with their music.  I have only met them in passing once, but there
are lots of people I have met in passing one time who in the same situation
I would applaud for watering whatever part of their lives need to be
watered.  For some reason the quote by Roger Clemens came to mind when I
read about this yesterday.  He is retiring at the top of his game, and could
be pitching for many more years, and possibly may return, but has decided to
retire to be with his family.  He said that he didn't want the jeers of
"Rocket Sucks" from opposing fans to become "Dad you Suck" from his
children.  I don't know really what I am trying to say or if it needs to be
said, but Karin and Linford you are in my prayers.