Regarding: Rolling Stone / Kim Taylor / Ric's CD

Bruce Lachey wrote:
>Blender is a fun music magazine, it's like our
>own version of Q or something, complete with
>humor and all.

boobies, too.

>RS, as Dan put, is poo.  The paper is too cheap.

yeah, it's like they used a 1-ply version of
charmin in comparison and thought that their
paper was superior.

and that was only for 1-ply charmin's creative
writing skills.  1-ply charmin highly outweighs
RS in the review and editorial categories.  it's
much more knowledgeable.

>I went to the Kim show, didn't see Nathan OR DJT.

i wasn't there.  i had other plans.

>>Paste is redeemed.
>
>You're such a forgiver, Dan.

i haven't forgiven you for not paying up on that
nickel bet back in November of 1998.  but at least
Paste is redeemed.

i'm sure JoBeth, Borders, Shake-It, Everybody's will
all have Ric's new one.

>To put in your mind that all mankind is a failure,

i didn't know you were a wrestling fan.

Dan

np: travis - the man who