Re: Regarding: Rolling Stone / Kim Taylor / Ric's CD

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Temmesfeld, Daniel wrote:

> Bruce Lachey wrote:
> >Blender is a fun music magazine, it's like our
> >own version of Q or something, complete with
> >humor and all.
>
> boobies, too.
>
> >RS, as Dan put, is poo.  The paper is too cheap.
>
> yeah, it's like they used a 1-ply version of
> charmin in comparison and thought that their
> paper was superior.
>
> and that was only for 1-ply charmin's creative
> writing skills.  1-ply charmin highly outweighs
> RS in the review and editorial categories.  it's
> much more knowledgeable.
>
> >I went to the Kim show, didn't see Nathan OR DJT.
>
> i wasn't there.  i had other plans.
>
> >>Paste is redeemed.
> >
> >You're such a forgiver, Dan.
>
> i haven't forgiven you for not paying up on that
> nickel bet back in November of 1998.  but at least
> Paste is redeemed.
>
> i'm sure JoBeth, Borders, Shake-It, Everybody's will
> all have Ric's new one.
>
> >To put in your mind that all mankind is a failure,
>
> i didn't know you were a wrestling fan.

No one knew...until now.

Oh dear.  You've been outed.

Have a nice day,
-Drew J

Drew Johnson - djohnson@snowplow.org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)
          http://www.livejournal.com/~monkeydance