Re: Taft Show? (Was Re: CO Show? (Was RE: [OTR] DC Show?))

>From: OncleBoo@aol.com Reply-To: OncleBoo@aol.com Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003
>15:20:27 EDT
>
>Anita writes: I'll miss seeing you, but perhaps at Taft on December 12th?
>Do we actually know that this is the date for the Taft show? I was thinking
>that the 6th would be more likely...
>

>Steve

For what it's worth, Linford reportedly emailed my friend (and new fan) in
Cincinnati a couple of weeks ago that the show was scheduled for the 12th.

All know for sure is -- there's a brand new NYC date announced for the 4th!!
  :^D

Keith from NY,
singing the hallelujah chorus of the drunkard (hey it's Friday)