Re: [OTR] Re: Taft Show? (Was Re: CO Show? (Was RE: [OTR] DC Show?))

Anita writes:
I'm pretty sure this is the date that was tossed about at the Philly show.
I have no idea why I'm so talkative today.  Perhaps because it's Friday, or perhaps because I've sensed the list's energy level ebbing of late - don't know.  Anyway...

Whichever date they're going with for Taft, I hope it's announced soon.  I just did a quick search on Orbitz and can get a cheaper airfare into Cincinnati for Taft than I can get into Denver for the shows there.  Go figure...  If I knew when the show was going to be, I might go ahead and jump at it.

Steve
oncleboo@aol.com

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke