re: Los Angeles show postponed

Way back on October 1, Robert Lau wrote:

> Boohoo, according to Knitting Factory, OtR's show has been postponed to
> Dec 8.  Well, I should not complain, at least they are heading out this
> way.  It has been too many years since I have seen them (they opened for
> Cowboy Junkies @ UCLA, yeah, that long ago...).  It was going to be a
> great week:

Okay, I read the above info while I was out of the country and didn't have a chance to check it out for myself until just now.  I have not spoken to anyone at the Knitting Factory, but their website still shows OtR playing on November 8, as does OtR's website.  FWIW, the KF site says that Griffen House and Susan Enan will be opening, so we don't get Delopolous, or whatever his name is out here...  I seem to recall hearing Griffen House mentioned as an opener for OtR in the past.  Can anyone tell me what to expect?

Steve
oncleboo@aol.com

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke