Re: Rolling Stone

>From: Jessica Castillo <jess_castillo@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Rolling Stones Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:09:43 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I wrote to them two magazines ago when "Ohio" first came out.  They had
>reviewed the "Powerpuff Girls Soundtrack" and "Hillary Duff", but not OTR.
>I threatened to cancel.  I don't think they'd care much though.
>
>~~ Jessica C.

Does anyone who really cares about music (as opposed to the Music Biz)
actually take this rag seriously or care what they write about?  I'm old
enough to remember when it was a great magazine, now it's just sleaze,
advertising, and The 100 Best Guitarists of All Time.  I rarely agree with
their reviewers anyway.  It's true the publicity from a good review would be
nice for K&L, but I think it's sort of a compliment to Ohio that it's been
overlooked by RS.

Keith from NY