Re: Banned Book Month

Haven't found any super-lists to go by, but I did just read "Slaughterhouse
Five." That one's no great surprise. I'm reading "One Hundred Years of
Solitude" now, and found that on one of the lists. Lucky me, I guess. A good
list to browse is at
<http://www.ala.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Our_Association/Offices/Intellect
ual_Freedom3/Banned_Books_Week/Related_Links7/100_Most_Frequently_Challenged
_Books_of_1990-2000.htm> Some of these are novels, and a good number
obviously are not. Looks like I've only read 13 of them for certain. Again,
such luck for me.

Nathan