Banned Book Month

Hey everyone,
October is banned book month, so what is everybody
reading in celebration? Unfortaneately, I do not get
to do too much extracurricular reading. But did read
"The Handbook of the Militant Christian" by Erasmus,
and that was banned in parts of Europe during the
reformation. And, in my lit of the Romantics class we
are about to read "Frankenstien," which had to have
been banned somewhere at sometime.
And by the way, I am going through a phase this week
where I am listening to almost Nothing but over the
rhine. What a marvolous phase.
NP: OTR cover of "Blackbird" (who did the original
anyway, Paul McCartney?

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"