Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V5 #312

Quoting Over-The-Rhine Digest <Owner-Over-The-Rhine@ActWin.com>:

> BTW, does anyone know anything about how the official site is maintained? Do
>
> K&L actually update the html themselves, is it contracted through the label,
>
> etc.? Just curious.

   Just thought I'd pipe up a defense of the official web-site.  It is
maintained by a good friend of the band and he posts all the content
to the site which is e-mailed or hand-written straight from Linford or
Karin.  He does an excellent job of keeping it updated frequently
(just check out some other bands' "official" sites and you will see
what I mean), but I'm pretty sure it's not his primary (or sole) means of
employment.

   Jeff

--
jeff@thedirtroad.net