Re: iPod

So, has anyone had a BAD experience with an IPOD? I am
kind of thinking about getting one myself, especially
since I am planning on going overseas for a few years.
One Ipod would be a lot less bulky than two or three
hundred CDs.
And speaking of CD's, I have been trying to get "eve"
from a sight called Django's.com. Usually, when they
send me a notice that the CD is in, I am flat broke,
but today I had the money. I went to get it, but by
the time I got to the sight it was gone :-( So, if I
find out one of you guys snatched it from my hands,
well let's just say God will judge you accordingly.
Oh well, I should spend the money on books for classes
anyway (62.50 for the complete works of William
Shakespeare, yeesh). It is times like these that I am
glad my state does not have a sales tax.
Nannyy-nanny-poo-poo!
--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I would have children with my iPod.  Brad - I
> thought you went with that
> ridiculous Odyssey thing instead of the iPod??
>
> My two discs would be (today, at least):
>
> Duranduran - Liberty
> Over The Rhine - Patience
>
> Her figure in your window,

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"