Re: iPod

Bru-Say the wise asketh:
"Brad - I thought you went with that ridiculous Odyssey thing instead of the iPod??"
---
I did. But E.Digital's quite fine Odyssey 1000 doesn't quite have the brand recognition of the iPod. So, like when you go ask your mom for a "Kleenex" when it's clearly "Puffs" sitting on the end table, or "Band-Aid," or "Jell-O," or when the waitress asks you what you want to drink and you say I'll have a coke and she asks what kind of coke and you tell her 7-up, it's just easier to say "in the age of the iPod" rather than "in the age of the personal multi-gig-capacity mp3 player."

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?