Re: iPod

I do not own an iPod. I own an Odyssey 1000 made by e.digital (www.edig.com). I whole-heartedly recommend l'odyssey. Based on the level of enthusiasm from everyone I've known who owns an iPod, I think it is fair to say they would all make a similar endorsement of their product. I'd say you can't go wrong with either product. ESPECIALLY if you're going over seas for an extended period. My one suggestion: whenever you add music to your personal mp3 player, regardless of the make and model, back up all your music files to cd-r or dvd-r. Just in case something happens. You don't want to encode 500 cds worth of music (literally) and then have to do it all over again if you leave it on the bus or your dog takes it outside and buries it.

Aaron Edwards <edwardsaaron2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
So, has anyone had a BAD experience with an IPOD? I am
kind of thinking about getting one myself, especially
since I am planning on going overseas for a few years.
One Ipod would be a lot less bulky than two or three
hundred CDs.
And speaking of CD's, I have been trying to get "eve"
from a sight called Django's.com. Usually, when they
send me a notice that the CD is in, I am flat broke,
but today I had the money. I went to get it, but by
the time I got to the sight it was gone :-( So, if I
find out one of you guys snatched it from my hands,
well let's just say God will judge you accordingly.
Oh well, I should spend the money on books for classes
anyway (62.50 for the complete works of William
Shakespeare, yeesh). It is times like these that I am
glad my state does not have a sales tax.
Nannyy-nanny-poo-poo!
--- Bruce Lachey wrote:
> I would have children with my iPod. Brad - I
> thought you went with that
> ridiculous Odyssey thing instead of the iPod??
>
> My two discs would be (today, at least):
>
> Duranduran - Liberty
> Over The Rhine - Patience
>
> Her figure in your window,

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"