Re: A Proper Introduction

Hi Emily,

I guess I've been a bit busy the past while. I've definitely had a lot of
variety.

As for the Bowie, I'm still trying to decide how I feel about it. I guess I
don't totally love it, though I like it better than "Heathen." I feel olbigated
to like it more than I do and guilty for not, since it's David Bowie, and I
love David Bowie. I guess also that I can't help believe that he's capable of
better. I realize he's not in his 20's anymore, but in an ideal world, instead
of getting tired-sounding session musicians, he'd find some younger ones with
fresher ideas, live with them, bond with them, and at the end of it, if he
didn't produce a totally groundbreaking album, it would at least be a vibrant
one.

Hope that's not too much of a downer. If you're enjoying the album more than
that, don't let my comments get in the way. I'm writing a review of it for my
school's paper, along with the totally beautiful new film, "Lost in
Translation."

Peace,
Dave