Re: my little rant

Nice perspective Ben...

I recently had an ocassion to revisit the review I wrote for EVE back in 1994 and was reminded that OTR had a similarly contrasting dynamic between their cds and their live show in the early days as well. In fact, EVE was the first cd where the where they turned Ric's guitar up even remotely as loud as it routinely was on stage. Back then, you expected the cd to be all atmospheric and artsy and then to get your face rocked off in concert. And the streets were paved with gold (which led to a lot of accidents, lemme tell ya), and we wore an onion on our belt, which was the custom in those days.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?