RE: STOP THE PRESSES (Re: OHIO lyrics)

Brian... Once the PDF is available, I'd like to get a copy of it!

Thanks.

-drew
www.drewvogel.com

"Now I'll tell you what, there's never been a baby born, at least never one
come into the Firehouse,
who won't stop fussing if you stick a cherry in its face." -- Jack McDavid,
Jack's Firehouse restaurant