Re: uncle pleasants

> anyone here familiar with the venue for oct 1st in louisville, ky? i'll
> be coming from out of state, picking up a friend, then heading to the
> place (hopefully mapquest will do me good this time). is there food,
> tickets sold at the door (btw- how much are the tix), size, etc...
>
> inquiring minds want to know,
> zayne

Dunno how much the tickets cost, but as to they're size, they'll be 2'x4'6".
Think golf-prize checks, ala Happy Gilmore. Granted, they're a bit awkward
to handle, and shipping costs are brutal. But everyone gets a great memento
to take home (be sure to hang around afterwards and get yours signed by the
band).

Ever helpful in the parking lot blue,

Nathan