RE: concerts-a-gogo

Perry wrote:
> So here's a couple questions: How has this year been for you in
> regards to live music?

Hmmm...off the top of my head it has been a great year so far.

Bill Mallonee a few times most recently in full rockband mode....the first
time I have seen him this way.  Go out and see him if you get the chance.
Peter Mayer
Cary Pierce
David Wilcox
Freedy Johnston
Ellis Paul
Peter Mulvey
James Taylor
Aimee Mann/Duncan Sheik
and I know I'm forgetting a bunch.....

> And what acts do you want to see live, but have not yet had the
opportunity?

I want to see U2, have a chance to go see Emmylou Harris..anyone seen her
recently?  Worth $40 bucks? I'd love to see David Gray, Ryan Adams, Wilco,
Dashboard Confessional, REM, Travis, Coldplay, ...and ohh...to have seen
Johnny Cash.  I know of one person on the list that saw him.  Any others
with Johnny Cash concert stories.

read this cool Johnny Cash story link
http://books.guardian.co.uk/news/articles/0,6109,1043708,00.html

I can't let go yet...