chicago, chicago

Hey there, hi there, ho there.

Who's gonna be at Schubas this weekend?

We are taking a couple of unbelievers on Saturday (otherwise we would have
volunteered to do the merch table).  Who's working the table that night?
The Saturday show looks to be sold out so I hope y'all have your tix in
hand.  I think we are going to eat in the Harmony Grill at Schubas that
night.  The menu looked fairly good and it seemed to be the easiest thing to
do at the time.

I am not sure about Sunday right now, currently I am going to have to leave
town Sunday afternoon unless I can persuade some folks to reschedule some
meetings.

I also sent in for the Team OTR and haven't got a response yet.  I did print
out fliers and have been hanging them around.  I hope it is of value since
Saturday is already sold out and Sunday is, well Sunday.  I think the two
shows at 8 and 10 at Schubas worked better.  Maybe they just need to look
for a bigger venue.

Hope to see you all there,

MichaelgettingalittlesliceofOhiorighthereinIllinois

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist
and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.