tardiness

Sorry, my most recent two cents worth were less than
timely in making an appearance. I have this odd need
to read all the messages pertaining to a particular
topic before I respond. I have this fear of saying
something that I would not have said had I read
everything first. Anyway,I keep plugging away at the
messages. Good golly are you all prolific in your
emails. I had no idea what I was getting my inbox
signed up for when I signed on a couple of weeks ago.

-christina