Re: chicago, chicago

On 9/17/03 1:36 PM, quoth the effervescent
michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com at michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com:

>Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
>waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist
>and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you
>can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
>lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Oh? I still note every time I see someone write you as Micheal or me as
Yosie. Do names get special dispensation?

Where was this fancy research done then, good sir? Backup! Send backup!