Re: Hello?

keith, i think driving from NY to KY/OH to see OtR is beyond
whatever it might take to crash this party.  heck, i still don't
know what it takes.  i just bring beer and mingle.

welcome to the list!

michelle

ps:  and yes, trudy, you did say that "give us a message board
here" comment out loud.  i heard you.

--- Keith Bergendorff <kbergend at hotmail_com> wrote:
> It took me five attempts to supposedly get subscribed to this
> list a couple
> of days ago, but I'm still not getting any email.  What does
> it take to
> crash this party?  Do I have to send something out first?
>
> I guess we'll find out!
>
> Keith from NY

=====
"Even if I did succeed in giving a little something beautiful back to the world, of what possible use could it be?  Is there room in the world for one more beautiful thing?  Or wait: does all this nonchalant loveliness cry, Glory, glory, glory?  Does the world cry out, Let there be music?  Am I caught up in something?"                -- Linford Detweiler, Unsung