-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Keith Bergendorff
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 11:18 AM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Hello?

It took me five attempts to supposedly get subscribed to this list a
couple
of days ago, but I'm still not getting any email.  What does it take to
crash this party?  Do I have to send something out first?

I guess we'll find out!

Keith from NY