Re:finally Over The Rhine; .....hi!

Hello all,

Well, what I do for all posts to the lists is that I filter it on the
over-the-rhine at actwin_com address that's either the TO: or CC:.
As for private replies to lostees, yep, that's where I have to scan my junk
mail folder thoroughly, since all mail from people not in my address list
ends up there.

I'm on a completely unrelated list as well that does send it's posts with a
prefix.
We could always ask the actwin.com folks if they can set it up for us.

HTH,
Mark