Over the Rhine, Tastes, and a band you might see in Florida

First, are my tastes so strange?  It just seems like the material I like most by bands - the songs I believe are the most "radio friendly" - the ones that I think should be instant classics - are almost NEVER the ones that anyone else really likes?  That reviewer thought that "She" was the only song that could be left off the new record, but that's one of my "essentials".  I made a single disc comp. of Ohio and I left off; "What I'll Remember Most", "Anything at All", "Changes Come", "Remind Us", "Fool", and "Hometown Boy" - which, esp. "Changes Come", seem to be many folks favorites.

Now, does anyone know if OTR are pushing any of the songs from these discs to radio?  If they did, which would you play?  I could hear "How Long have you Been Stoned" or "Nobody Number One" getting airplay on some stations I suppose, but the record overall just doesn't strike me as very radio friendly.

Lastly, and on an unrelated note - if any of you live in the Jacksonville, Florida area, I've pulled together yet another line-up of my band Set on Edge (http://www.mp3.com/setonedge/) and we'll be opening for Silars Bald at the Murray Hill Theatre in Jacksonville on October 11th.  Our guest lead player used to play for Jackson Browne and currently fills in for Jerry Garcia when the Grateful Dead reunites for some festivals - he's pretty good.  Drop by and see us if you have a chance.

amen,

Mr. Shannon Lewis