Re: Thinking of the back roads...

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Rick Callender wrote:

> -- rhys frank <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
>
> > > hey, can we be neighbours then? :{P}
>
> > like we are now?
>
> THAT'S the funny part! :{P} i swear, i'm just gonna come down and knock
> on your door sometime...

of course, you'd be super welcome!  the rose bush has been blooming soft
small roses in celebration of fall. i'm surprised it's still alive, after
a cabinet crushed it.

> > we've a new kitten Jula...
>
> a bittersweet YAY! b

yea - it makes us happy and sad all at once. since it's easier to remember
our old one.

rhys

--
Windows has detected that the mouse has moved.
Please restart for the change to take effect.