Re: St Paul (was Re: Beer In A Church)

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Shank Zehr wrote:

> Halloo-
>
> Drew J wrote:
> > (side note to Pastor Andy...St Paul Fellowship)
>
> So Drew, I take it you live in St Paul, and this is your church? My
> brother-in-law lives there and might want to check it out - sounds like
> his kind of pastor. He (my brother-in-law) has been in the Twin Cities for
> most of a year, trying to make his way in the music scene. If you ever get
> out to open mic type shows, look for him. His name's Karl Shank, and he's
> really quite good.

That's the one.  St Paul Fellowship - wonderful little Baptist church in
St Paul's Frogtown.  Good preachin', good worship, wonderful community of
folks.  I'll look out for Karl...

-Drew J

Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)