Re: Cincinnatians - - You Owe Yourself...

Allow me to second Dan's recommendation. I caught Mr. That1guy and his magic pipe. I caught the show here in little rock a few months back and I can promise to you all, despite the name, it is not in any way related to gay porn or "Puppetry Of The Penis", but it is just as entertaining. Seriously. You'll have a big "Wow" look on your face after you see this guy perform.

"Daniel J. Temmesfeld" <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:

ok... here's the deal...

That1Guy and The Magic Pipe (from SanFran) are going to be at the Mad Frog (in Clifton) on Thursday, September 11th. It'll most likely be a $5 or so show (it was $5 the last two times I've seen him).

That1Guy is freakin'-frackin' AWESOME.

That1Guy *will* blow you away.

I repeat...

That1Guy *will* blow you away.