St Paul (was Re: Beer In A Church)

Halloo-

Drew J wrote:
> (side note to Pastor Andy...St Paul Fellowship)

So Drew, I take it you live in St Paul, and this is your church? My
brother-in-law lives there and might want to check it out - sounds like
his kind of pastor. He (my brother-in-law) has been in the Twin Cities for
most of a year, trying to make his way in the music scene. If you ever get
out to open mic type shows, look for him. His name's Karl Shank, and he's
really quite good.

Pulling the shameless family plug,
Kirk

np - Naked Blue "Ordinary Girl"