WANTED: Reviews of past OTR Albums

I would like to do a special feature on my site:
Discover American Music's Best Kept Secret.

I'd like it to include in-depth reviews of each of the band's previous albums, written by fans for whom the albums mean something personally.

I'm thinking something between 400 to 1500 words.

I have no budget, so I'm not offering to pay anyone.

HOWEVER, I do get heavy traffic at my site, so you could play a part in helping folks discover the joy of Over the Rhine.

So if you're interested, please contact me at LookingCloserRvw at aol_com.

Let me know WHICH OTR album you'd like to review, so I don't have too many people writing about the same one.

I'd really appreciate the help of you folks who know how to put your thoughts on paper. Writing about music is like... well... you've heard the saying... knitting about scuba diving, or something like that.

Jeffrey

Reviews, interviews, and stylistic inconsistencies at
http://promontoryartists.org/lookingcloser