outreach

hey all
how's life?

 i met another fan out here in Seattle last night, a girl who is here with
YWAM and originally from Ohio. sounds like there could be a good ol' crowd
at the OtR show in November...she knew of the show, but not the new CD, so
it's on her list of things.  i also reminded an old friend who's a fan but
seems to only keep up with the band through me that the new albums out, so
she's picking it up this week :) Oh, and finally we (husband and i, not
royal we) introduced a new friend Jill who is a innocence mission fan to OtR
and she seemed positively influenced.

just doing my part out here,
chris