catching up

Okay, time to add my two cents worth.

First off country or city just not the suburbs. I
lived in a small town in New Hampshire for five years
and really enjoyed a lot of it - the slower pace and
all four seasons. Fall in New England is amazing. I
also like the city. Granted I don't currently live in
a big city (suburbia unfortunately), but I live quite
close one and have been to a handful. I love the
energy and the access to such a variety of activities.
If you want mountains, then you must come west. People
in NH called me a mountain snob, but the mountains out
west are an entirely different breed. The mountains in
New England and out east are more like hills in my
opinion. The other thing that I love about the west
coast is the sunsets. The mountains add to the
sunsets, but the other thing is the sunsets over the
Pacific. It's really different unless you are on the
west side of the Florida panhandle. For our
anniversary, my husband and I went to dinner at a
restaurant on the water in Maine (thinking nice
romantic sunset). Half way through dinner I was
wondering why the sunset was so lame. Then it clicked
we were facing east not west. I felt like a goof, but
we got up early for the sunrise the next morning.
Sorry a little more information than is really needed.

Secondly, I must echo Kirk's recommendation of Ashley
Cleveland. She is also one of my favorites.
Unfortunately she will not be performing anywhere near
me in the near future.

Have a great day.

-christina