Re: Help with OHIO lyrics

as an English student and experienced maker-upper of things when I have
no idea, I'm taking a stab.  It seems to me that she's just putting in
bits and peices from those nights with the girls, you know.  When you
sit around in the car or the dormroom floor or the trailer and you give
eachother advice and goof around and sing to the radio, you know?
warming up for the first day of class Yay!
Bethany